Position: Process Plant Sanitation
Job Requisition ID#: 9153
Job Description (including wages, shift, if needed):
- Responsible for the overall sanitation of the plant and the equipment associated with the loaf line.
- Ability to be trained on multiple sanitation assignments.
- Maintain highest quality standards for plant and equipment cleanliness.
- Work in a safe and proficient manner.
- Must report all quality and food safety problems to immediate supervisor or their designated replacement.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or lead.
Shift - 3rd shift
Salary - 16.07-18.90
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to both food and employee safety.
- Must be capable of lifting 40 - 70 lbs.
- Previous sanitation experience would be a plus.
- Previous lead/and or supervisor experience would be a plus
- Previous food plant manufacturing experience would be a plus.
- Previous experience with sanitation equipment would be a plus.
5. Previous plant manufacturing experience would be a plus.