Position: Powder Handler – Cook Operator
Job Requisition ID#: 9159
Job Description (including wages, shift, if needed):
1. Dumping of 50 lb. bags of ingredients into feed hopper or blenders for standardization.
2. Accurate recording of ingredient additions and other associated paperwork.
3. Monitor the operation of the continuous cooker, make adjustments as necessary.
4. Responsible for the changing of product filters according to schedule.
5. Responsible for the addition of rework according to recipe requirements.
6. Monitor cooked cheese quality and communicate with casting line operator.
7. Must be able to operate a forklift in a safe and proficient manner.
8. Responsible for the removal of garbage and used bags from work area
9. Maintaining immediate work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
10. Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
11. Follow all GMP and employee safety guidelines.
12. Must report all food safety problems to immediate supervisor or their designated replacement.
12. All other duties as assigned by your supervisor or lead person.
Shift - 3rd shift
Salary - 16.07-18.90
1. Must demonstrate a commitment to both food and employee safety.
2. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
3. Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions
4. Must be able to lift 40 - 75 lbs. frequently.
Previous Powder Operation/and or Cook Operation experience would be a plus.
Previous forklift experience would be a plus.
Previous sanitation experience would be a plus.
Previous machine operation experience would be a plus.
Previous food plant manufacturing experience would be a plus.
Previous manufacturing experience would be a plus.