Position: Casting Line Operator
Job Requisition ID#: 9151
Job Description (including wages, shift, if needed):
1. Operation of process cheese casting line.
2. Monitoring of ribbon quality.
3. Recording and monitoring of ribbon and stack weights.
4. Maintain communication with cook and wrap operator.
5. Keep immediate work area in a neat and clean fashion.
6. Report any equipment problems to supervisor.
7. Work in a safe and efficient manner.
8. Perform assigned sanitation duties.
9. Must report all food safety problems to immediate supervisor or their designated replacement.
10. All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or lead.
3. Monitor and maintain the Fairbanks and Cat generators during peak shaving and power outages.
4. Maintain shop area in a neat and orderly fashion.
Shift – 3rd shift
Salary - 16.07-18.90
1. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
2. Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
3. Must demonstrate a commitment to Safety, GMP’s, and all other company policies.
4. Must be capable of lifting 40 to 50 lbs.
- Previous machine operation experience would be a plus.
- Previous food plant experience would be a plus.
- Previous sanitation/and or manufacturing experience would be a plus.