Position: Powder Warehouse
Job Requisition ID#: 10163
Sort, load, and track bagged and toted powder as needed for plant and customer needs. Act as final inspector of all outgoing product as it is loaded on trucks or containers.
Schedule – Currently day shift – occasional evenings and weekends to accommodate plant needs.
Starting pay $18.15/hr
o Health, dental, life, and disability insurance
o 401k with an employer match and profit sharing
o Personal time and holiday pay
o Uniforms & Boots
Requirements: Carry a current MN Class A CDL License.
Maintain Bongards’ Forklift Certification & Fleet Driver Authorization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
(1) Sort product as needed for customers.
(2) Load trucks, canisters with correct finished product for shipment.
(3) Act as final inspector of all outgoing product. Check print quality, bag integrity
and overall appearance of outgoing pallet.
(4) Sort, load, and track powder stored in trailers.
(5) Keep warehouses and storage areas clean and organized.
(6) Complete required paperwork, maintaining clear, accurate and timely records.
(7) Operate the Push-Pull mechanism to load canisters.
(8) Understand the plant’s commitment to quality and to customer’s expectations.
(9) Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices required in a Food Production Facility.
Physical Job Description:
(1) Must be able to frequently lift and carry 55#
(2) Work environment can involve extreme changes in temperature.
EEO/AA -- Veteran Friendly Employer – Drug Free Workplace